We are hiring for:
Blue Sky Energy Technology is a venture backed start-up with an office in Sheung Wan. We have an agile, friendly and down-to-earth team.
We are working on a widely-scalable solution, and are changing the way people behave for good. We have started out with smart meters and analysis, leveraging data to optimize energy consumption for our clients. Our current customers include universities, property conglomerates, professional service corporate and major non-profits.
Blue Sky’s professional team are graduates from universities such as Brown, Stanford, CUHK, Queen’s, Rice, UC Berkeley and Istituto Europeo di Design, with background in design, electrical, electronic and information systems engineers and environmental sciences.
Our professional experiences span across Bain & Company, NASA, RBS, Hutchison Telecom and HK Broadband, including award winning design experiences and US innovative ventures such as Acumen and solar energy venture.
We are growing and looking for talents to join us.
For more details, check out the JDs below.
To apply, send your resume / portfolio work to [email protected]
We are recruiting on a rolling basis. It is to your advantage to submit your resume as soon as possible.
You will be involved in mission critical projects from day one. Your design, code, judgment, and raw smarts will contribute to solving technical challenges in the areas of IOT device dataflow, big data manipulation, machine learning as well as data visualization.
All technical challenges Blue Sky encounters are real. If you are up to the task of delivering innovative technology that uses millions of data points to improve efficiency, talk to us.
- 2 -5 years IT project experience.
- Graduated with a Computer Science/Computer Engineering degree (or related technical discipline)
- Experience in OOP languages such as Java, Python or NodeJS. Preferably knowledge on Ruby.
- Experience in cloud platform management such as Amazon Web Services. Understand server, infrastructure and databases. Familiar with at least one RDMS, such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience in machine learning and its application.
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to solve problem, reiterate quickly and deliver.
- Adopt at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through abstract thinking.
The following skills are big pluses:
- Know how to integrate with 3rd party external API. Understand ETL process and have worked with near real-time data before.
- Knowledge in energy efficiency.