Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) for Energy Use
In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the "Ordinance"), we would like to let you know of the following:
- By signing into the account, you agree to the purpose of collecting personal data by means of this platform to process energy use.
- In order to serve the specified purposes, the personal data collected may be analyzed to provide energy conservation and management recommendations and in designing solutions.
- The personal data collected will not be disclosed to third parties in a manner which individual identity will be disclosed, other than those specified with your express approval, or unless required by law.
- You have the right to request access and correction of the personal data under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. For such request, please contact Director of Blue Sky Energy Technology Limited, 21/F Chun Wo Commercial Centre, 23-29 Wing Wo Street, Central, Hong Kong.
1. We, Blue Sky Energy Technology Ltd (“Blue Sky”) shall at all times comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (“the Ordinance”). We make this statement to notify you why personal data is collected, how it will be used and to whom data access requests are to be addressed.
2. Purpose of Collection
1. We may use your personal data in connection with matters stipulated here. We may be unable to provide you with our services if we do not collect such personal data.
1. Provision of services for the evaluation of energy consumption level
2. Preparation of report and notification on energy consumption analysis
3. Provision of the online energy dashboard
4. Verification of your identity in connection with our services provisions
5. Improvement of our services in analyzing energy usage for you to achieve more energy savings
6. Provision of relevant marketing services and information on promoting energy savings
7. Compliance with any laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
2. We may provide your personal data to our supplier, agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, server, computer, payment, marketing services or other services to Blue Sky in connection with the provision of services. We may also provide your personal data to any other person under a duty of confidentiality to Blue Sky.
3. Your visit to the online energy dashboard and website will record the server information including IP address and of the pages visited. Such information will be used to prepare aggregate information above the number of visitors to this Website and general statistics on usage patterns of this Website. Such statistics are collected for the purpose of improving the design of the dashboard, website and provision of the services.
3. Your Rights
1. In accordance with the Ordinance, you have the rights to require Blue Sky to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate and to request access to and correction of your personal data.
2. You should make your access request by presenting your enquiry or request to the Data Protection Officer by email to [email protected] or to the address at 21/F, Chun Wo Commercial Centre, 23-29 Wing Wo Street, Central, Hong Kong.
3. Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided in the enquiry, subject to a reasonable payment covering the direct cost of Blue Sky to comply with such an enquiry. We are required to respond to your requests within 40 days.
Blue Sky Energy Technology Ltd, 21/F, Chun Wo Commercial Centre, 23-29 Wing Wo Street, Central, Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]
Blue Sky retains the right to change this Statement. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
Nothing in this Statement shall limit the rights of the customers under the Ordinance.
Last Updated: April 2016